- Nutribl provides the ability to dropship private label supplements direct to your customers. It is your responsibility to make sure the address is complete and correct.
- Packages will be packed and shipped from our fulfilment unit in Brightlingsea.
- Nutribl will not put any receipt/pricing/sales flyers/etc. in the package.
- Dropship packages are charged as per the dropship guide. The dropship fee includes picking, packing and shipping cost.
- Nutribl is not able to provide your customers with any of your paperwork (i.e. packing slips, receipts, etc) - you will need to send this by email.
- You, our wholesale customer, must handle all returns/exchanges/etc. Nutribl will not handle any returns/exchanges for any dropship customer. Nutribl will not accept phone calls, letters, and packages directly from any of your customers.
- Nutribl will replace any items which are damaged in transit or lost in the post. We do not consider items shipped by standard mail to be lost unless delivery has not been achieved within 10 days of shipment. Your delivery terms should reflect this if using our dropship service.
- Nutribl reserves the right to terminate drop shipments at any time; however, we will notify you prior to doing so.
- Nutribl will ship via the method you select on your order as laid out in the dropship guide.
- Our Royal Mail collection is at 3pm Mon-Fri, we do not dispatch on the weekend. We will endeavour to ship orders placed by 1pm Monday to Friday the same day but this is not guaranteed.
- All orders placed at www.Nutribl.com are subject to the terms and conditions as laid out on the website.
Outline of Dropship Agreement of Service Print
Modified on: Sat, 19 Mar, 2022 at 12:08 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.