- Nutribl provides the ability to dropship private label supplements direct to your customers. It is your responsibility to make sure the address is complete and correct.
- Packages will be packed and shipped from our fulfilment unit in Brightlingsea.
- Nutribl will not put any receipt/pricing/sales flyers/etc. in the package.
- Dropship packages are charged as per the dropship guide. The dropship fee includes picking, packing and shipping cost.
- Nutribl is not able to provide your customers with any of your paperwork (i.e. packing slips, receipts, etc) - you will need to send this by email.
- You, our wholesale customer, must handle all returns/exchanges/etc. Nutribl will not handle any returns/exchanges for any dropship customer. Nutribl will not accept phone calls, letters, and packages directly from any of your customers.
- Nutribl will replace any items which are damaged in transit or lost in the post.
- Nutribl reserves the right to terminate drop shipments at any time; however, we will notify you prior to doing so.
- Nutribl will ship via the method you select on your order as laid out in the dropship guide.
- Our Royal Mail collection is at 3pm Mon-Fri, we do not dispatch on the weekend. We will endeavour to ship orders placed by 1pm Monday to Friday the same day but this is not guaranteed.
- All orders placed at www.Nutribl.com are subject to the terms and conditions as laid out on the website.
Outline of Dropship Agreement of Service Print
Modified on: Tue, 22 Dec, 2020 at 8:39 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.